Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Weird guy made $30k in 4 hours with cell phone...

I'm back...

And you gotta see this video:



I was going over footage from my $10,000 Altitude training when I found this and knew you'd enjoy it.

I call it the INSTANT MONEY part.

You can see how it works in this video, plus you'll see the guy who made $30,000.00 in four hours just by sending an email out on his BLACKBERRY.

And that's not all you'll see.

Right after I explain the "INSTANT MONEY" method, you'll meet six people who made
money DURING THE EVENT.

One guy made $7,500.

Another made $18,000 in 18 hours.

A different person made $15,000.

A guest from Australia made $66,738 in about a day.

Another person made $10,000 driving to the Altitude training every morning.

And you'll also meet someone who's on track to make another $600,000 this year alone.

Here's the video, and look out for the big surprise at the end.

And please let me know what you think by commenting below...

Enjoy ;-)

6 comments:

BillyD said...

I've been getting emails from you for about 2 weeks, but never really read them or watched your videos. But I watched this video and every other one on your site today. WOW. This blew me away. Thanks,
Billy

BillyD said...

I've been getting your emails for about 2 weeks. And I haven't really read them or watched your videos. But I watched this video and every other one on this blog page. WOW. This blew me away. Thanks.
Billy

Elizabeth Richardson said...

Hello Eban,

I am a single parent currently receiving a government handout in Australia...so I have nowhere near the financial resources (or business acumen) of the people you are dealing with in your program - yet!

Over the last 12 months I have built several websites and I have an email list, but no products as yet. After watching this video I acted immediately on an idea I got from watching the "speed of implementation" video. At this point, 8% of the people on my list have expressed an interest in the question I posed to them...slight panic set in as I didn't have a plan for the way I would either create or deliver the answers...overnight, I have had some further ideas which I intend to act on after my physical body recovers from the shock.

Thank you for your generosity in making these videos available free to anyone....I'd like to be your most impressive case study yet.

Elizabeth Richardson

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth

My thoughts exactly...we are often held back because we are waiting and waiting for our product to be perfect before rolling it out. I was also struck by the speed of implementation 'speech'. You don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going!

I hope to read about your success soon, Elizabeth.

And thanks, Eben for the videos.

Cody said...

Kindly load your videos on Youtube only and not on Google Video.. Google video streaming isn't very good for the low speed servers.

Anonymous said...

I usually get tired of boring clips claiming marketing know hows that are empty with no real information. This surprised me. I walked a way from this with a must get list. Way to go professional and insightful

I hope you don't mind me using some of this information in my marketing section. I will definatley be referring more people to this blog. Definately not another boring blog. Thanks for spicing this up! I will be a regular returning to this site.

Many thanks

Megan
http://www.PassportMentors.com
http://PassportMentors.wordpress.com